Working Site Foreman - Pershore
We are looking for an experienced Working Site Foreman to join our Special Projects team based in Pershore.
As a Working Site Foreman, you could be working on a wide variety of small works projects. It involves relatively short duration projects in a fast paced but varied environment, UK wide.
As a Working Site Foreman your duties will include:
- Sub-contractors – Manage all sub-contractors effectively in liaison with Contract Manager and Quantity Surveyor to ensure that they are producing work to a quantity and quality of workmanship in a timely and organised fashion
- Direct Labour – In liaison with Small Works Manager maintain all necessary company records e.g.time-sheets, allocation sheets etc
- Distribution of correct specifications to Buyer, reference client specifications
- Accurate record keeping of all deliveries onto site
- Manage plant effectively, check with Quantity Surveyor to ensure who is providing plant (i.e. sub-contractor or Chalcroft)
- Managing day works to ensure that costs are minimalised
- Manage the planning of work methods, resources and systems to meet contract requirements
- Fully understand client requirements and needs, ensure that these are delivered
- Site diaries – ensure that these are completed on a daily basis
- Facilitate meetings; both sub-contractors and 6-week short term meetings
- Manage Health, Safety, Welfare and Risk Control Systems
- Accepting full responsibility for day to day health, safety and welfare of site.
The ideal Site Foreman will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' site management experience
- Basic understanding of email (Microsoft Outlook)
- First Aid (4 day intensive course)
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (5 day)
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement Training (1 day).
- Team player
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communication, people and team management skills.
In return, you will receive a negotiable salary dependent upon skills and experience plus a choice of company vehicle, private medical insurance, company sick pay scheme, life insurance scheme and pension. This position will be based in Pershore and will involve travelling to construction projects nationwide as needed.