Construction Site Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Administrator to join our new project team based in Aston Clinton, near Aylesbury.
Contract length: Commencing September 2018 until June 2019.
As a Site Administrator your duties will include:
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls
- Scanning and e-filing of completed site folders, certificates and other documentation
- Collation of drawings and responsibility for uploading onto Dropbox
- Document control
- Liaising with site personnel, client’s suppliers and sub-contractors
- Checking for accuracy, creating and editing documents
- Filing documents in physical and digital records (contract files)
- Retrieving files as requested by employees and clients
Managing the flow of documentation within the organisation
General ad-hoc administration.
The ideal Site Administrator will have experience of working on a busy construction site and be used to this environment.
- GCSE or equivalent, grades A-C, minimum of five to include English and Maths.
- Proven work experience in the construction Industry or similar role
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Genuine commitment to understanding, anticipating and respecting the needs of others
- Conscientious individual who operates in line with company and legislative guidelines.
In return you will receive a salary dependent upon skills and experience, private medical insurance, company sick pay scheme, life insurance scheme and pension.