We are looking for an
experienced Administrator to join our Buying team based in King’s Lynn.
As a Buying Assistant your duties will include:
- Attending to site requisitions
- Sending out material enquiries
- Obtaining material price comparisons
- Chasing up material price enquiries
- Raising purchase orders to suppliers
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Maintaining and ordering office stationary supplies
- Updating and producing a monthly report
- Maintaining the Supplier Database.
The ideal Buying Assistant will have the following skills
- GCSE Mathematics & English Language or equivalent
- Excellent administration skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Show genuine commitment to understanding, anticipating and respecting the needs of others
- Works towards joint goals without compromising individual targets.
- Generates flexible and workable solutions using appropriate resources.
- Applies accuracy and precision to their own and other’s work and ensures quality outcomes are achieved first time, every time.
- Works under pressure.
In return you will receive a negotiable salary dependent upon
skills and experience plus private medical insurance, company sick pay scheme,
life insurance scheme and pension.